Susan & Kevin at March-hair,
* Updated – we plan to re-open on 15th July *
To all our lovely customers, we miss you and hope you and your families are safe and well.
The salon has now been closed for over 12 weeks, who would have thought it would be this long? We can’t wait to get back to doing your hair, having a chat and making you feel good generally.
Meanwhile March-hair has been under-going a super spring cleaning, painting & decorating inside and out so as we can all return to a fresh clean salon.
How we plan to re-open our bookings:
From 25th June, we will start calling every client who had an appointment cancelled or who would have been due to make one over the last three months. For those who did not have a previous booking we have created a priority list.
* If you are worried we do not have your phone number or email address, please call or email us as soon as you can. *
Your health and safety:
– We are going to have longer appointment times as stylists will only have one client each in the salon at one time as we need to manage how many people are in the salon, therefore you will have your stylist’s undivided attention.
– We will need time between clients to sanitize and clean our station and tools.
– As each appointment will take more time, we plan to re-open with longer hours to help everyone get booked in ASAP.
– We will not be doing beard trims.
– We will reduce our chairs from 5 to 3 to assist with social distancing.
– We have removed all magazines, cards and leaflets.
– We will not be serving tea/coffee/biscuits (sorry!).
– We have purchased disposable gowns, aprons, gloves, capes and hand sanitisers. The staff will have their own reusable masks.
We will supply more info on PPE nearer opening time, please be patient as we work through this.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Susan & Kevin at March-hair