* March-hair will re-open on 15th July *
How we plan to re-open our salon in the safest way possible:
Your health and safety – we ask that you help us to keep March-hair safe:
– We will check clients temperature on arrival.
– Please arrive at the salon at your appointment time, we will not have a waiting area in the salon.
– You must bring your own face-mask.
– If you bring your own refreshements/magazines you must take them away with you.
– We are going to have longer appointment times as stylists will only have one client each in the salon at one time as we need to manage how many people are in the salon, therefore you will have your stylist’s undivided attention.
– We will need time between clients to sanitize and clean our station and tools.
– As each appointment will take more time, we plan to re-open with longer hours to help everyone get booked in ASAP.
– We will not be doing beard trims.
– We will reduce our chairs from 5 to 3 to assist with social distancing.
– We have removed all magazines, cards and leaflets.
– We will not be serving tea/coffee/biscuits (sorry!).
– We have purchased disposable gowns, aprons, gloves, capes and hand sanitisers. The staff will have their own reusable masks.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Susan & Kevin at March-hair